Sapphire Media International
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED: We collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: information that you provide to us as part of the joining procedure; information about your computer and about your visits to, and your usage of, the Site (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views); credit card information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us, on or in relation to this Site, including information relating to any purchase of goods or services; and anonymous demographic information.. You are under no obligation to provide such information; however, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
4. INFORMATION SHARING: Unless required to do so by law, we never share personal information collected from you with other companies or organisations unless specifically permitted by you or required by law, court order or other governmental or competent authority or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and the reduction of credit risk).
Our Site may contain electronic images known as "web beacons" or single-pixel gifs that allow us to count visitors to our Site and deliver co-branded services. Web beacons collect limited information including cookie number, time and date of a page view and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
7. SITE SECURITY: We have measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorised access to and alteration of personal information under our control. The information which you submit via the Site is stored on a computer in a secure location in the Netherlands protected by a firewall and with limited administrative access to the data.
9. LEGAL: SMI is a Netherlands based company which operates in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament of the Council of 24 October 1995 (the Data Protection Directive) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing and free movement of personal data.
10. ACCESSING YOUR DETAILS: We will provide you with a summary of personal details we hold on you upon your written request, subject to an administration charge of €15 per request. To make a request, you should send an email to email@example.com and provide your full postal address, postcode and country of origin.
You can also request that the personal details we hold about you are removed from our system.
11. CONTACT: Please contract our webmaster with any questions, concerns and comments at the following URL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this area to find out more about Sapphire Media's services.